- Written by Hardy Loh
What are the 5 Strategic Influence Steps You MUST Master?
Hey Hey Hey, it’s Hardy Loh here.
How are you doing today?
Hope you’re doing well.
Welcome back to 《Online Entrepreneur Hacks》!
Time flies, it’s Episode 14 of this series already.
I would like to say, thanks for supporting me 🙂
So how do you feel about this series so far?
Let me know in the comment below
Come on, come on let me know 😀
Today I’m going to talk about is the
“5 Strategic Influence Steps You MUST Master”
in order for you to make more sales and generate more income in your life.
Hope you’ll like particular episode~
5 Strategic Influence Steps that You MUST Master
– The #1 form of self-sabotage is doing things incrementally better.
– Last thing you want to appear to others as is just another salesman
– Selling is about POWER
– For selling to be easy and price to be irrelevant.
The salesman must be perceived by the buyers as having all the power.
– Selling is a TRANSFERENCE OF FEELING
– buy by Feelings (emotions)
– ACTUALLY BUY feelings
– buy in response to YOUR feelings
– buy by bonding with the seller, SHARED feelings
– Fewer than 10% of the people in ANY populations use “price”
as one of the top 3 determining factors in buying decisions.
– 90% of sales people sell as if 90% of their prospects buy by price
– The importance of “filtering” and pre-framing
– You don’t get what you want, you get WHO YOU ARE.
– If you don’t have a system for selling you’re
the mercy of the prospect’s system for (NOT) buying.
– Build an emotional commitment to buy
before ever presenting a proposition
– Hook –> Lead Magnet –> CTA
– Motivate, inspire, educate and create a positive expectancy
– Turn your marketing into an “EVENT”
– Practice and get comfortable saying “NO” to prospects
– Don’t sell, allow prospects to become customers
– Lead by example. It’s amazing how your
prospects will do exactly what you do,
respond to things almost identical to
how You respond and feel how You feel.
Hopefully these 5 Strategic Steps can help you in your business.
Previous Episode: #13 – 8 Common Online Terms, You Might Need to Know